The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melissamurphy1971

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone. My name is Melissa and I'm from Tennessee. Just by reading a few threads I realize I've been doing everything wrong with my tank. I'm 40 years old and am more into my aquarium now than ever. Since as a child I've had the larger goldfish or Berta fish off an on. It wasn't until I lost my job last year and I was really depressed that I got interested again. I got a 10 gal tank and a couple of zebra danios and 2 red clawed crabs. Then I researched and saw the crabs needed to be able to get out of the water so I went back and got a piece of driftwood and 2 more danios and a large male RCC. Also a orange finned loach was hiding in the wood and tagged along home. Since then I now have some snails which I love and my crabs have passed. I think they needed the brackish water which I didn't provide. I loved them tho.
I look forward to learning all the right things to do.
Melissa

Welcome Melissa.
You have found the perfect source for enthusiastic support, the topic goes on & on ! One of my favourite's observed in the short time I've been here is the 'MTS' which I already have and I'm sure lot's of others can tell you a tale or two.

Back
Top Bottom