Newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldenPlecTony

Aquarium Advice Activist
Good afternoon people,

My name is Tony im 23 from the north east of England:cool: (I know its obvious in the name but I struggle with these things lol). Me and my girlfriend have a 46L tank, which was bought as an experiment, we quikcly realised we loved the fish and caring for them. We are looking to upgrade to a 100L tank asap. Any help on which tanks are the best or where to get a cheap tank would be awesome. I have my prize golden nugget plec :) I call him a prize because he cost £30 ;) and thats alot for a newbie to shell out. I waited 3 weeks for him though so i know I wanted him.

I also fancied a puffer fish how would this react with my other fish? Cheers

Tony Welcome!! i am also new to aquariums and I setting up my first tank. Its a 5G.. I had a **** of an intro to fish and I am so hooked.. i am now looking for a 40G tank. I wish I had the knowledge to help out with your tank choice but I have only been in for 5 days. What I can tell you is people here are great!!! Im learning alot from everyone here. so you have found the right place!!! Good luck and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom