The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Icy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! My 5 year old son received an aquarium for his birthday last week and now we have 2 goldfish! I've already spent ££ on extra bits and bobs. Quite excited about my new hobby! Oh, I mean my son's new hobby ;) This is all new to me so I appologise now if I keep asking a lot of daft questions. x

Icy said:
Hello! My 5 year old son received an aquarium for his birthday last week and now we have 2 goldfish! I've already spent ££ on extra bits and bobs. Quite excited about my new hobby! Oh, I mean my son's new hobby ;) This is all new to me so I appologise now if I keep asking a lot of daft questions. x

Welcome to AA! I hate to burst your bubble, but how large is the tank? Goldfish need at least 20 gallons of water, and 10 more gallons for each additional goldfish. I hope its at least 30 gallons

Thank you :) Not sure about working in gallons... The fish-man at the pet shop advised me on what fish I could have for the tank that my son received so hopefully he knew what he was talking about.. Is there any sort of behaviour or anything I ought to look out for to check if the fish are ok in there? Thanks x

Back
Top Bottom