Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedZebra24

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name's AJ and I am big into my African Cichlids! I currently have 8 Mbunas in my 20gl long aquarium but I am working on my 75gallon show tank for my living room. When I say working on it, I mean that I'm about half-way done with my DIY 3D background. I'm also in the process of selecting a canister filter or combo that is going to keep my water crystal clear. I over filter my current tank and the water stays beautiful with regular water changes.

As far as my fish go, I have one male red zebra who pretty much runs the tank, one male rusty, 3 female blue zebras (possibly cobalts?), 2 Aurautus (both have juvenile coloration but I'm almost positive one is a male because he's getting a little darker blueish color to him), one female kennyi, and one smaller brownish colored zebra that I'm not sure of.

I plan on getting a large new group of fish once I get my 75 set up, which I'm always up for opinions on!

Looking forward to share experiences and learn from others! See ya around!

I loves aficans XD ur guys are a bit meaner then my peacocks tho lol hope ur 75 goes well

Thanks. It was a very aggressive bunch until I bought the 3 blue females. They seem to have calmed everyone down a lot. The auratus are supposed to be super aggressive, but my pair are super cool. They just swim around together playing in the current. I really like peacocks though. I might have to do a separate tank for them lol

I totally would I do a 125 so I can have allllll sorts of color and once they r in ur 75 I'm sure they will be a lot less aggressive

Back
Top Bottom