The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

queenieee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
[COLOR="red"]Hi all...first off, thank you Dragonfish71for the welcome and the link to the introductions, as well as letting me know what ya'll are interested in knowing in order to help me around the forum.

So....I have an established 40 gallon tank. It's inhabitants include 14 Platys (different varieties), 8 Albino Corys, 4 Apple Snails, 3 little sucker fish (they're not Plecotomus, much smaller...will get the name and get back to yas) 2 little Neon Tetra type fish (they're not Neon Tetras, I can't remember what they are, but they're in the Tetra family, next time I'm @ the store I will bet the name and let ya'll know), and one lone African Dwarf Frog. The only live plants are two stalks of bamboo.

I basically joined the forum to pick brains when I have a problem or question. Although my tank is established and I've had it set up for a couple of years and I have previously had tanks, I am by no means any kind of an expert. As the matter of fact, I would still classify myself as novice. Everything I know (little that it is) I've picked up by researching online.

I was prompted to join because I am currently having a huge ammonia issue that I can't seem to resolve. I will go run and set up my profile, and search around for ammonia issues and post something soon. Thanks all!!! Be chatting soon! :thanks::thanks::[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom