The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leannaby

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone.. I'm Leanne and sooo new to this.. I have a 20g tank (uk gallons) at present and loving it.. I have 2 male and 3 female guppies and 5 neon tetra along with my ever so cute african dwarf frog.. Joined to learn from others who love to have fish and hope to learn from others experiences

Hi everyone.. I'm Leanne and sooo new to this.. I have a 20g tank (uk gallons) at present and loving it.. I have 2 male and 3 female guppies and 5 neon tetra along with my ever so cute african dwarf frog.. Joined to learn from others who love to have fish and hope to learn from others experiences

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392943068.887215.jpgthis is my tank so far..

Nice looking tank going to need a breeding net for those guppies I have a tank of babies that's all the tank has now about 75 of the GoodLuck keep up the good work. Might want to get a snail or two to be your little cleaners

Looking at getting a smaller tank to put preg guppies in until fry is born.. Also have another tank to separate males and females.. House is overrun with tanks but loving it and my kids love watching the fish..

Back
Top Bottom