The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Witt1121

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, my name is Josh and I'm new to the site and to fish in general.

My wife and I decided to get my boys an aquarium after my sister had us babysit her tank while moving. We actually just kept her tank and she got a bigger one.

As of right now it an Aqueon 15 gal Column kit with 2 Pictus Cats, 3 Red Wag Platy, 1 Yellow Sunburst Platy, 1 Black Molly, 1 Dalmation Molly and a Rubber Lip Plecostomus.

I am still learning and setting up my tank for what is hopefully many years of joy. I have done my homework but still have a ton to learn. Because of this I joined this forum so hopefully others can help me obtain an ideal aquarium for my fish and my boys.

Below is a link to the post I put on this site asking for help. I'm looking forward to hearing from others and getting my fish Utopia established...

www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f15/newbie-help-340925.html

Hey Josh, welcome to AA! Glad you found us. Looks like folks are helping you out on your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

welcome to AA you should find all your answers as many of our members have some experience in most area's you probably will need , look forward to seeing your tank and progress as you go

So far so good, glad I found you guys. Attached is a pic of my tank today after a 30% water change. I should have my test kit by Friday and hopefully all is good from here on out...

Attachments

• 20150908_174624.jpg
    20150908_174624.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom