The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedHeadFishNerd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everybody! I'm new here and newish to the hobby. I kept freshwater tanks in college, and 20 years later got sucked back in to the obsession by my daughter (who keeps bettas, including a gorgeous sorority). Started my first reef tank in January 2017. 55 gal, now seems to be running nicely. I have 4 green chromises, a xenia coral, a gang of dwarf zebra hermits, and just got a tailspot blenny. The fish are named Benny and the Jets. (I am still learning all the acronyms in here, so forgive me for being a Luddite.) I also have a 10 gal brackish and a 40 gal freshwater hex (a throwback to my college days) (I use parenthetical speech a lot)
ANYWAY, really looking forward to chatting and seeing all the things! There are some bodacious tanks in here!

Welcome! It's awesome to have another avid fishkeeper on the forum, I'm very glad you joined us! :)

Started my first reef tank in January 2017. 55 gal, now seems to be running nicely. I have 4 green chromises, a xenia coral, a gang of dwarf zebra hermits, and just got a tailspot blenny. The fish are named Benny and the Jets. (I am still learning all the acronyms in here, so forgive me for being a Luddite.) I also have a 10 gal brackish and a 40 gal freshwater hex!

Hi and welcome!
Looking forward to following your builds.
Would love to see photos! :) :fish1:

Back
Top Bottom