The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cenzo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I would like some advice on my setup i have ...i have a 125 gallon tank with a fluval fx4 filtration sytem...i have a 500 watt hygger heater...the plants are all fake except for driftwood and i have 3 different substrates sand ...gravel and rock with slate added for a cliff type effect...i am interested in a native or northern gamefish type tank so far i have 3 large mouth bass 3 blue gill...3 channel cats and 1 carp...in addition to that i have 3 koi...1 4line pictis cat and 1 syno cat...i also have 1 pike chichlid ...or whatever its called...and 1 spotted gar...all the fish are 4 in or less exept the gar...there is also 1 bala shark...and 1 pleco...i would like to add a crappie a perch and possibly a walleye...i realize i will need a larger tank in the future...is the addition of the crappie perch walleye feasible or is it too much at this point?...i also realize at some point I will need a chiller but since all the fish are 4 inch or less and my standard water temperature is around 77 degrees ive not gotten one as of yet...im concerned about overloading the tank even though the fish are tiny...i fully expect some loss along the way...any advice would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom