The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steele

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Howdy!

My name is Jackie and I have just rescued a 10 gallon aquarium that was left behind when the owners moved to a new home 8O After some heavy duty cleaning and redecorating (sorry not a SpongeBob figurine and blue gravel fan) my new finned kids are much happier! So is my cat, Mr. Meow :? After quite a bit of research on the internet i have discovered I am the new parent of two long finned male rosy barbs and I think some sort of loach. We had a similar fishtank when i was young with a bunch of guppies but my aquarium knowledge goes about that far :oops: I am excited about the addition to our family: 3 dogs, 1 cat, me, my hubby and now fishes. BUT am unsure of what type of fish I should get, gotta have more, and other basic stuff. So here I am with all you fish experts who I'm sure are eager to help me out! :D

Welcome to AA

Read, Read, Read, Ask, Ask, Ask, Read, Read, Read.

:D Thanks for the great welcomes!! :D
It helps to feel welcome in an environment you don't know too much about :oops:

Welcome to AA!!!! :smilecolros:

One thing though... does the hubby know he's that low on the list? :lol: At least he got mentioned before the fish. :wink:

our family: 3 dogs, 1 cat, me, my hubby and now fishes

Good luck!

Then again,

austinsdad said:
Welcome to AA!!!! :smilecolros:

One thing though... does the hubby know he's that low on the list? :lol: At least he got mentioned before the fish. :wink:
Good luck!
Then again,

A simple oversight I'm sure! :rofl:

:smilecolros: :n00b:
WELCOME~~

your house sounds like mine- i have 2 cats, a puppy, 2 snakes, 55 gallon tank, and 10 gallon tank. :p be carefull.. you will soon have MTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom