Newbie, but no so newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Digger

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, everyone!

First, I'd like to say that I joined this forum after lurking for awhile because it seems that most members here are polite, helpful and mature. I have been very selective as to which forums that I've joined and look forward to being a productive member of this site.

Second, I had a saltwater aquarium (58 Show) about 25 years ago. That was in the days of UGF and when live rock was unheard of for the average consumer. My how things have changed! I think I was a pretty good aquarist as I kept that tank for 6 years and even successfully moved it from SC to TX without losing a single inhabitant! I am looking forward to getting back into it.

Finally, I have recently acquired a 75 gal tank and plan on setting it up as a FOWLR. I'm sure I will have some questions, but those are for another post.

Glad to be here!

Another one!! Welcome to AA....

Lot of people around here into fish many years ago, got out for a while, and then coming back (myself included).

Welcome Back.

Welcome and glad you joined AA!!! Welcome back to the hobby!

I left set back in those days. Did a reef then, but it was so trial and error then, there is so much more knowledge now.

Welcome! Your observations about the people here are spot on target. Thats why I come here and stay. I am signed up on other forums, but this is my first choice and my active forum for those exact reasons.

Back
Top Bottom