Newbie Checking In

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tab981

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I'm new to the hobby. So new in fact I don't have an aquarium or fish. I joined this forum to get some advice on the build I wish to attempt. My other interest are motorcycles, Jeeps, and computers. I hope to gain some new knowledge and maybe one day pass on what I learn.

it wont let me private message because im new so i posted aquarium supplies/advice on your profile page

Hello, I'm new to the hobby. So new in fact I don't have an aquarium or fish. I joined this forum to get some advice on the build I wish to attempt. My other interest are motorcycles, Jeeps, and computers. I hope to gain some new knowledge and maybe one day pass on what I learn.
Welcome to the forum! What part of Texas do you hail from? I live near the coast s of Houston and west of Galveston

Hey fellow Texas, I live outside of Waco. Know any fish shops in Texas that you would recommend?
Nothing up your way personally. We usually drive to Sugarland and Houston area and hit 3 or 4 we really like. Fish Gallery is always really clean and helpful, but a little more expensive

Nothing up your way personally. We usually drive to Sugarland and Houston area and hit 3 or 4 we really like. Fish Gallery is always really clean and helpful, but a little more expensive

I got friends and family in the Woodlands/Spring area so I'm down there fairly often. I'll check out Fish Gallery for sure.

They have a store in Dallas I've never been to, and actually a small store in spring. But it's worth the 20 minute drive to the main store off of hwy 59 and see their 4000g set up

I've been reading up on how to spot healthy fish so I'm not to concerned where I get them from. I mostly just like looking at all the different fish, plants, and setups in all the specialty shops.

I've been reading up on how to spot healthy fish so I'm not to concerned where I get them from. I mostly just like looking at all the different fish, plants, and setups in all the specialty shops.
Us too! Sometimes if we don't have anything to do we'll just make a day out of visiting 6 or 8 stores. Just window shop, haha!

Back
Top Bottom