Newbie from the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattK

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone

I'm Matt and from the UK. I am totally new to keeping fish and am looking to learn as much as possible from the experienced and knowledgeable bods on here!

I have always wanted a tropical fish tank and have just bought my first house so can now have one and have bought everything I need.

I have only just set my tank up and have started trying to fishless cycle my 85 litre tropical tank. I have lots of questions as I am not sure I am doing it correctly and have never done it before.

Hopefully some lovely people will help me get it right! :)

Look forward to chatting to you all!

not brand new to fishkeeping but still got stuff to learn after 2 years of keeping fish i might be able to answer some of your questions i spend most of my time reading about fish these days lol

Thanks Harriet! :)

I am sure I can learn a good few things from you, so you may well have some questions fired your way!

It does seem to be an addictive hobby. I am reading up whilst my tank cycles so I make sure I do it right and look after them well.

I think most of lockdown will be spent geeking out on fish related information! lol.

Back
Top Bottom