Newbie here! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatieD

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I have always been really interested in marine life so recently I got my own aquarium and now feel as though I don't know much about the water. Also I'm here to get ideas :)

Hi, I have always been really interested in marine life so recently I got my own aquarium and now feel as though I don't know much about the water. Also I'm here to get ideas :)
:welcome:Hi and welcome to AA, Katie. You've certainly come to the right place!!!

Hi guys :) any starter information you think is important to know feel free to private message me or comment on a thread :)

Welcome to AA! If you have any questions you've come to the right place!! Let us know! If you have questions about what fish to keep, or how to keep them we'll have answers! You'll love it!

Thanks everyone! I really feel welcomed already! <3

Back
Top Bottom