Newbie here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjwebb86

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been reading over other topics for a while now and finally feel like I've done enough research that I have begun to really understand aquarium life! I have gone through enough fish while learning about the cycling process that you could call me a fish serial killer. But I finally have a tank I'm proud of and am planning on expanding from a 10 gallon to a 23 gallon in the near future so our Tiger Barbs can have the property they need and deserve. We also have a 1 gallon tank with a Beta whom was our first fish and has out lived all the others only to be squeezed to near death by my daughter tonight... She was "just trying to help mommy clean the tank out." I'm excited to learn more about this new hobby of mine and to share it with everyone here!

I've been reading over other topics for a while now and finally feel like I've done enough research that I have begun to really understand aquarium life! I have gone through enough fish while learning about the cycling process that you could call me a fish serial killer. But I finally have a tank I'm proud of and am planning on expanding from a 10 gallon to a 23 gallon in the near future so our Tiger Barbs can have the property they need and deserve. We also have a 1 gallon tank with a Beta whom was our first fish and has out lived all the others only to be squeezed to near death by my daughter tonight... She was "just trying to help mommy clean the tank out." I'm excited to learn more about this new hobby of mine and to share it with everyone here!

Welcome to AA jjwebb! Hopefully the community here can help you out on whatever question and/or problem you're having with your aquarium. Give the betta your 10gal once you upgrade.... That would be a great home for him.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Giving our Betta the 10 gallon is a great idea!! He certainly deserves it if he survives what my daughter did to him! Not that he didn't deserve it before, he just deserves it even more now. He did make it through the night last night and I'll be monitoring him closely today, fingers crossed!!

Back
Top Bottom