Newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolfsheim

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the forum, and somewhat new to fishkeeping. Back in the 90's I had two ten gallon tanks, a tropical tank, and a goldfish tank, as well as a 5 gallon betta tank. I then left the hobby again until I was stricken with the bug once more in the mid 00's, when I got a 55 gallon goldfish setup. That lasted a few years until I had to move, and the tank never quite returned to its glory once I set it up again.
Recently I started again, and now I have a few tanks going. One is a 15 gallon tall, moderately planted, with ghost shrimp, I have a 6.5 gallon betta setup, heavily planted, a one gallon cherry shrimp, which will soon be transferred to an Aqueon shrimp setup that I've planted, and now cycling (I started this one last week). I also have a 35 gallon hex, which I am still planning out, but I have some ideas for, and a 45 gallon bow front that I am going to use for a paludarium.

Wow it bit you hard huh? Lol, welcome. Happy fish keeping! ��

Thanks, yeah, it did hit me pretty hard. I have so many ideas on aquascaping that I want to do, but I think I've hit my limit for tank purchases... for now...

Back
Top Bottom