newbie introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leayrstar

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have just joined this site and not to sure what i am meant to write about. But they told me to do it!:ROFLMAO:

i currently have and RCS tank, and a 55lt housing neon tetras, chinese sucker fish, danios, white clouds. I am currently cycling a tank to get a pair of blue rams. Also just purchased a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 tank - possibly discus, but undecided.

it all started with a 10 liter (2.6 gallon) tank, which i had 2 white clouds and 2 pacific blue eyes (aussie natives), this quickly grew into MTS.

This hobby, (obsession) has taken over most of my free time, and i love it. I am an avionics technician during the week, but come the weekend its all about the fish (and nights after work).

i love to trial new equipment, i am currently testing 3 filters on the one tank (no fish) just to see which one i prefer. i have a cheapy HOB, eheim 2010, and a cheapy internal. Havent had a chance yet to branch into the canister filter, wet/dry filters yet, but would like to experiment with those. Basically trying to figure out which one will work for me and the fish i want to keep.

i have successfully bred white clouds and RCS (thats a no brainer). not sure if breeding is something that i want to get fully into, but i like to try anything.

i joined this site just to meet other addicted enthusiasts, i know other people who keep fish and all they have is fish food. sometimes i think im crazy with the amount of money and time i spend on the fish i have, but i just cant help it. they need the best and i am going to give it to them.

Have just joined this site and not to sure what i am meant to write about. But they told me to do it!:ROFLMAO:

i currently have and RCS tank, and a 55lt housing neon tetras, chinese sucker fish, danios, white clouds. I am currently cycling a tank to get a pair of blue rams. Also just purchased a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 tank - possibly discus, but undecided.

it all started with a 10 liter (2.6 gallon) tank, which i had 2 white clouds and 2 pacific blue eyes (aussie natives), this quickly grew into MTS.

This hobby, (obsession) has taken over most of my free time, and i love it. I am an avionics technician during the week, but come the weekend its all about the fish (and nights after work).

i love to trial new equipment, i am currently testing 3 filters on the one tank (no fish) just to see which one i prefer. i have a cheapy HOB, eheim 2010, and a cheapy internal. Havent had a chance yet to branch into the canister filter, wet/dry filters yet, but would like to experiment with those. Basically trying to figure out which one will work for me and the fish i want to keep.

i have successfully bred white clouds and RCS (thats a no brainer). not sure if breeding is something that i want to get fully into, but i like to try anything.

i joined this site just to meet other addicted enthusiasts, i know other people who keep fish and all they have is fish food. sometimes i think im crazy with the amount of money and time i spend on the fish i have, but i just cant help it. they need the best and i am going to give it to them.
Hey leayrstar, :welcome:welcome to AA. I'm sure you'll have a great time!!! Feel free to post pictures, everyone loves pictures!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom