Newly active to AA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-John

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm a freshwater guy with a 55gal with a bad *** SRD Flowerhorn I got dirt cheap. I have a couple other Juvies in a 30. Anybody know a good place in the Bay Area other than CL to get a good female Flowerhorn? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392266031.937012.jpg

Welcome aboard neighbor! Your fish defiantly has lots of color. If I didn't know better I say it was a SW fish! There's a club in the South Bay that's mostly FW I can't remeber it's name off hand. I'm sure it come to me. What part of the Bay Area are you located? I know all most of the LFS in the area.

San Francisco. R u talking about San Jose? I think I know which one ur talking about but I can't think of the name right now either lol

I was thinking of one called Silicon Valley aquarium society. Unfortunately it looks like they've closed. I'll assume you know about 6 Ave Aquarium.

Ya, they only have a few flowerhorns n don't really know much about them. Aquatic Central was the best out here but closed a few months ago :/

Back
Top Bottom