No more aquarium saleman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi I'm new here, and on forum. Found out about you guy from android app. Last night, I thing, I read like for 4 hours on cycling, filter, plants etc. Best place ever for information keep it up.

Like all of you, i started a aquarium. and did not do well. Now I'm back, and ready to make a great plant aquarium. buy the right stuff, the right heater, the right substrat and all the rest. gonna make a forum about it hope your gonna comment and be there to help out thanks.

enjoy

Welcome! :)

The articles and stickies on this site are a great start.

Hi I'm new here, and on forum. Found out about you guy from android app. Last night, I thing, I read like for 4 hours on cycling, filter, plants etc. Best place ever for information keep it up.

Like all of you, i started a aquarium. and did not do well. Now I'm back, and ready to make a great plant aquarium. buy the right stuff, the right heater, the right substrat and all the rest. gonna make a forum about it hope your gonna comment and be there to help out thanks.

enjoy

:welcome: to AA

Back
Top Bottom