Not new but been a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ff_emt2008

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone. Im not new but haven't been on in a long time. My girlfriend and i have a 55 gal freshwater tank that we set up back in August. We run a penn plax cascade 1000 canister filter with a sand bed. It also has an fluval aquasky led light. Its been up graded since the last time i posted and it looks better then ever. It has a sliver dollor, marble angle, pictus catfish, two glass catfish, strapped ralphael catfish, spotted ralphael catfish (i really like catfish), betta (in a breeding box in the tank), 5 tetras (forget what kind), wide mouth pleco and the newest is an African butterfly fish. Everyone seems to be happy and get along. This is the best we have ever gotten the tank to be. Now we are thinking about putting together a saltwater tank. We just had a 10 gal bow front giving to us but i dont its the best choice. What do all u think? We might be able to get a 20 gal but not sure. We want to build a desk around the tank so cant be too big. So we are open to any and all advice big things is tank size what kind of fish and the big one filter to use. Thanks every one.

I don't know much about freshwater, but it sounds like a super fun tank! :) Welcome back! :welcome: :)

Back
Top Bottom