Not new to the hobby, but my daughter has renewed my interest.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoshandAmelia

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,
I starting fish keeping about 9 years ago, with a 55 and some different kinds of Danios (zebra, leopard, turquoise, and gold). Then decided to pick up a 75 and make it a full planted set up. Had a bunch of fancy guppies and 6 Siamese algae eaters. Had lots of fun with that one, but then a promotion at work led to me not having the time to enjoy it. Kind of let it go for awhile. Just had time to do the maintenance and that was about it. When we moved I set up the 55 and emptied the 75. Now my little girl (22 months old) has fallen in love with fish and inverts. She even gives her tank hugs and kisses before going to bed every night. So now I restarted by planting the 55 in the living room and setting up, and planting, my old QT tank in her bedroom (14H). I'm currently looking for a 125 to set up in the basement family room. I can't wait to set it up. I'm going to try and recreate a South American River Basin for some Bolivan Rams. I look forward to learning more about the hobby and getting some new ideas.

Well welcome to the forum good to have you share your hobby with your family. They will hopefully love the tank.

Sent from my iPod touch 4th generation using Aquarium Advice app

I caught it long ago, but was in remission until my daughter started loving it. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks. I might just do that. Found out from my favorite employee at Petsmart, that they are having a 50% off sale on Black Friday on all aquarium setups. There is a 125 with stand and glass tops with my name on it for $330.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom