Not really that new to the forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wulfin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well, after lurking for eons, i think its time i should probably introduce myself :D

I've had fish for over 2 yrs now (geesh, time has flown). My brother had a tradition with friends that whenever anyone moved out of their parents place, he'd buy them fish. So, when i moved out of my parents, he bought me one of those aquababies things.

Less than 2 months later i purchased my first 20 gal tank and had a community tank with tetras and that sort of thing. Unfortunately, when i moved, i gave the fish to a friend who had an aquarium running and i was back to an empty aquarium. So i went out and bought a small pair of Oscars. Needless to say, they outgrew that tank and i purchased a 75gal aquarium for them and my albino chocolate pleco.

The old 20gal is now used for breeding guppies, and i've purchased a second 20gal for a grow-out tank for the guppy fry. With this, i found a love of loaches and have my kuhli and yoyo loaches.

So, that's my story.

Once i move into a house, i'm hoping to buy a tank in the 100's of gallons (120 or so) and turn my 75gal into a reef tank. Unfortunately, i have to wait to move for that since i'd hate to see an aquarium go through the floor in a rather cheaply-built condo unit.

Back
Top Bottom