Oh hi, I have no idea what I'm doing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alliel

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello - I've just spent an hour or so reading various posts on this forum, trying to work out what to do.

I inherited a small tank from someone at work, after I casually mentioned that I was jealous of the tank that another woman had. Then turned up and found yet ANOTHER tank on my desk. So now I have a lonely black moor in a tank that's about 10L on my desk at work, and another 10Lish tank that I've brought home.

I don't think this is the right forum to ask advice in, so I'm going to just introduce myself here, and ask questions somewhere else.

I'm Allie, from Melbourne, Australia - I'm 28, a lawyer by day and dog wrangler by night. My husband and I have been involved in dog rescue for a few years, so that takes up a lot of my time (and space..!). I'm a bit of an obsessive animal owner and tend to get really swept up into things. We had some rats for a while, who lived like kings until they died of cancer and old age. I've now donated the cage, and it looks like I might be becoming a fish girl now!

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi allie ... I wouldn't add any more fish in such a small space you could bio overload the tank killing one or both fish .. Get him a plant and he will be happy .. As for other tank again try 2 small moors or fantails from scratch and you should be well on your way

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom