Old fart learning new tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dary421

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys,...my name's Dary ,I'm 58 and have been out of the aquarium game for the last 20 years or so,..I once had a 100 + gallon saltwater setup that I ran for the better part of ten years with local critters from our local waters.
Back then it seemed like there wasn't too many people or places that you could pick their brains about tank setups etc,.it was more of a hands on and a trial by error effort, but somehow I guess I did ok.
But that was years ago, I recently have been debating the idea of setting up another tank,.I visited one of our local dealers and picked his brain for about an hour, wow,.how things and equipment have changed but kinda actually stayed the same in so many aspects.
So, every year I've managed to go snorkeling in Hawaii and have acquired a real fondness for the humuhumu's ,... So I'm on that cusp about setting up a tank just for them.,wish me luck and feel free to send advice. Thanks, Dary

Welcome!! Aquarium keeping is better than it ever was...find a local Reef club in your area, if there is one. Ours in Des Moines has almost 800 registered members. I buy everything from them now - lots of people getting in and out all the time it seems.

Back
Top Bottom