Old school newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HandyAndy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone! I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago and got sucked in immediately! I used to have multiple FW tanks in the early 90's but went on to raise baby's of my own (4 to be exact) until recently. I think at 1 point I had 13 tanks ranging from 5gl. To 40gl. at one time. I remember it was so cool because I could experiment with so many species without many casualties and mix and match accordingly. Now that my kids are in their preteen/teen years, I've rediscovered my love for fish keeping and want to pass this love on to them. I found a 37 gl. at a garage sale a few months ago and decided to go for it! I've never heard of fish less cycling before so we set up the tank before finding this site and set up another 20 gl. In the process. It's been so fun! I have a couple new school questions, but I'll save that for another thread. Thank you all for all the advice and experience that you have found over the years and hopefully I can help to explore too!

Thanks, I love your dw idea's! Someday I'll do the 125 or bigger but this is fun for now!

The wife is all good as long as the kids are eating and sleeping. Everything else requires a little imagination!

Thanks, I've been cruising the site for a few weeks. So much great info. Hope to be some help too!

Back
Top Bottom