Oldie but new to this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabbiespice

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys and gals

I am Jacqueline and I am an ex-pat living in Perth, Western Australia. Recently got citizenship so I guess we ate here to stay.
I have 6 children and work as a midwife in a local private hospital.

My current aquarium is a newly set up Juwel Rio 240 freshwater.
Residents include a school of 7 zebra danios who are helping me with cycling. Going well at the moment with pretty good testings.
It will be a general community eventually.

My past history when in the UK was pretty extensive.
Started off winning a goldfish at a fair (wish I could have won them all - too cruel) and ended up with.....

50 litre cold water tank and 4 residents (original goldfish, another long finned goldfish, blue oranda, and a veil tailed shubunkin.

Biorb with peacock endlers and a Cambodian betta

Juwel Vision 260 community tank with congos, bristlenoses, mollies, swords, angels, rams, harlequins, cardinals, rainbows, kribs, corys and loaches plus others that slip my mind

500 litre marine tank with live sand, live rock, corals, tangs, clowns, marine crabs, snails, gobies, hawkfish, butterflyfish.

I also had breeding tanks for kribs, rams, livebearers.

All my tanks were stable, successful and beautiful. Miss them......

So that's me. Hopefully I can use my knowledge to help others

Love. Jackie xx

Hi Jackie! Welcome to the forum, and congratulation on your citizenship! (Even if you landed on the wrong shoreline of the best country in the world! :lol: :hide: )

:)

Hi Jackie and welcome to AA! Very glad to hear I have another professional colleague here (there is a member who is EMT) as well as another "oldie" (like myself). Glad to got your citizenship, though I know how challenging immigration to another country (or continent) is. Been there, done that, but unlike you I'm new to this wonderful hobby, already having done TONS of research but still with many questions coming up. Hope you might be able to help me find answers?:) Again, welcome and enjoy this forum

Hi Jackie and welcome to AA! Very glad to hear I have another professional colleague here (there is a member who is EMT) as well as another "oldie" (like myself). Glad to got your citizenship, though I know how challenging immigration to another country (or continent) is. Been there, done that, but unlike you I'm new to this wonderful hobby, already having done TONS of research but still with many questions coming up. Hope you might be able to help me find answers?:) Again, welcome and enjoy this forum

Darn spellchecker on my device! Pls excuse the typos

Back
Top Bottom