Please help I need help with my albino tiger Barbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thefishlady1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, recently I got a Albino Tiger barb and she has a lump on top of her bottom fin I do not know what it is as I am new to this I thought it may be a tumor or it is pregnant but I am no expert here is a picture of it and my other fish which is a glow fish.? 684D0E9E-1464-4C4E-A090-6B3D54EC2E64.jpg

Sorry forgot this picture and she has been staying next to the filter a lot

Attachments

• E2821E47-3483-4942-A96B-2EF4FED4CF92.jpg
    E2821E47-3483-4942-A96B-2EF4FED4CF92.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 25
image.jpgShe has gotten bigger since last night I don't know what to do can some one please help me as I am new to this.

Oh my!

It looks like a tumor although I'm doubting it a little because I don't think they grow that fast I'm not sure. It might be parrisites

Please help

Umm.. I am kind scared it like pooped it out and it looks like a bug she’s finally eating again but she has a wound with what looks like blood on it what’s the next step... please help !?

Thank you!!

Thank you for all the help now I am glad that happened:)!

Yes it is gone, I will insert a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell very well there in the pic, other than it looks sore.

Keep the water quality perfect 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite and under 30 Nitrates and Keep doing pwc very frequently, keeping the water as good as possible. If it looks worse in a day or so then it would mean medicated treatment.

Back
Top Bottom