pregnant fish and worried about my black molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxclairxx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi I am new to tropical fish and have had my tank set up for around 7wks.since starting my female sword tail has had babies and is due again I think I have added a picture if anyone can tell me if I'm right and how far off birth you think she is that would be great..also 1 of my Mickey Mouse platy is also pregnant I think I will upload a picture of her 2. have what I think is 5 pregnant guppys 2!!
lastly my female black molly is huge with lots of white around her bum and has been this way a few weeks now but evey time I put her in the birthing tank she just fills it with poop and her tummy goes down she hasn't had any fry since having her despite being with a male..any advice would be greatly appreciated I am really growing fond of my little fish :)
thank u.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410986199.896571.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410986219.089401.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410986248.103623.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410986268.010836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The sword and platy are definitely preggo and the gup is very lightly pregnant or not at all

Fishobsessed7

thank u, any idea how far along? or what's going on with my molly?
thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom