Qwertie is back :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qwertie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all,

Maybe you remember me- the pesky forum noob from two and a half years ago :p

I got some new fish the other day after another whitespot (ick) outbreak and today I just remembered this site :)

I read a few of the posts and remembered a few of the old people here... Jchillin', tankgirl, Tortis.

I read a few of my old posts.

I am horrified by them!

Its really funny reading them, on every other forum I've visited theres been a forum noob, you cant understand their posts and they are agressive for no reason, after reading that I realised I was the noob here!

I appolgise for my old behaviour. I really am shocked about how much I've changed in two years. Since I left I have discovered punctuation! and I have had a few new fish here and there. two bettas have died of the same mystery illness and one got ripped to shreds by some cribs (after some ill advice from the man at the fish stop :( )

So I took the cribs back and got some guppies and swordtails who breed and I discovered the wonderfullness of fatherhood :p I also fufilled my dream of getting red clawed crabs who escaped a few times and caused a nuisance when I had to rescue both of them from the filter. They lasted a while about a year so I got my moneys worth :p

But no! Whitespot came back and killed all except 3 polka dots and 3 shrimps (who I had when I was here last time) and a neon.

I now have a new bright red betta ( hes very pretty ) 6 neons (an old one who is a giant compared to the new 5 tiddlers I have :p ) 3 upsidedown cats and 7 mystery tetras :) Oh and two things like flying foxes without the stripe (i forget the name )

Its funny how much I changed in my two and a half years away from here. Okay I still am only 16- but two years ago I was fourteen and thought I knew everything!

Who knows, maybe in two more years I will look back at this post and cringe at it. I had good times here before and I'm thinking of staying here for a little while- maybe get a few more.

All I can say is get to thhe freshwater forum for a few pics of my babies :) I'll put them up tomorrow.

Thanks!

EDIT: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:22 pm
The time now is Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:20 am

I see a few thousand posts! someones gonna have to fill me in on whats happened here! Not seen much of Jchillin and tankgirl? They still around?

Cant help thinking maybe Tankgirl is now tankwoman and Jchillin is Jhardworkin' Well alot can happen in two and a half years. Its gone like a click of my fingers I'm telling you :)

qwertie said:

I see a few thousand posts! someones gonna have to fill me in on whats happened here! Not seen much of Jchillin and tankgirl? They still around?

Cant help thinking maybe Tankgirl is now tankwoman and Jchillin is Jhardworkin' Well alot can happen in two and a half years. Its gone like a click of my fingers I'm telling you :)

No, Jchillin is still chillin. I belive he drops in from time to time or you can also find him at fantasyreef.com. As for tankgirl, she's been gone for a long time. :( There has been a good many changes, good luck catching up.

Welcome back. It's funny to read posts when we were all newbs. Everyone changes and grows in this hobby and in life.

Fluff said:
qwertie said:

No, Jchillin is still chillin. I belive he drops in from time to time or you can also find him at fantasyreef.com. As for tankgirl, she's been gone for a long time. :( There has been a good many changes, good luck catching up.

Yeah, I'm still Jchillin (albeit I'm also known as Jhardworkin).

It has been a long time since you've been here and I do recall some of the more "interesting" threads that you posted back then.

Lol haha. Good stuff :D My camera is messed up but i;ll try and upload some pics of my new tank now :D Nice to know you remember me Jchillin' and fluff! I remember you too :D
Haha
Good Times :p

Back
Top Bottom