Reliving my dads hobby :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L.Joshua

Aquarium Advice Newbie
When I was younger my dad owned I would assume now a 55 gallon tank that we used for various fishes, sharks were his favorite. Eventually he got ocars and a giant catfish that lasted many years! After they passed we just stopped having fish. Many years later I find myself at 25 purchasing a 150 gallon tank and doing extensive research to take care of fish that I would soon love! I decided to go with 2 plecos and a butterfly koi! Over the next year I plan to build a pond from scratch but for now I think I have a suitable environment starting. I'm glad to join a community full of fish lovers! If you have any tips please share them! Some items Ive gotten were a 200 G Filter and a 150 G Air pump. Can't wait to see some set ups you all have!

Welcome L.Joshua. Nothing beats following dad's hobby. That's sweet! Sounds like you've a good start with a 150g tank. I love big tanks. My biggest tank is around 3000 gallons! It called a pond ;). I have been keeping koi for 20+ years now. But time has come to fill it up with dirt. Partly due to the drought in Southern CA. Will talk soon!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom