Rello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

(EviL DeaD)DEAD by DAWN

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just doing the introductory thread here. Im 24 years old, been married for a little over a year now, I have 12 cats 7 here with me, 3 at my moms, and 2 and my in laws. Im also a online gamer and have been playing TFC for couple years and now TF2. I play enough that I joined a community much like this one, only the main focus over there is on the games we play and the servers we run. I have a couple of years under my belt with aquariums although from this site I realize I dont know crap. So I just recently got a better job and decided that Id fix them up, so now I can get load of info from here. I have 3 fish tanks:
2 1/2 gallon with currently nothing in it
20 gallon with one full grown Firemouth
18 gallon with 6 Glowfish and couple of MTS snails

Attachments

• 2st 012.jpg
    2st 012.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 2st 013.jpg
    2st 013.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2st 014.jpg
    2st 014.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 2st 015.jpg
    2st 015.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 77
Hey welcome, like your tanks, you'll find great info here.

I also play TF2, used to play on fearedgammers servers mostly and some cal matches, whats your steam ID?

welcometoaa.gif

Thanks guys, Im loving all the information on this site and the community seems very friendly/Helpful/Knowledgeable.
I would love to have a SW but first I want to make sure I have FW down, and also I want bigger tank FW first.

Speed my steam ID is the same as my account name, I play on these severs One World On-line - Site

Back
Top Bottom