reNewed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WyAqua

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, folks. After reading and benefiting from this site as a visitor, decided I needed to join up. Am recently back in the game after many years absence. Started in the 70s, keeping community tanks and Oscars in the wilds of Wyoming. Journeyed through krib/community and South American dwarf cichlid "community" tanks. Have just restarted with a (for me) heavily planted and stocked 9 gallon office tank experimenting with undergravel heater and floralite setup, toying with use of shrimp and liquid CO2 supplements for algae control, with a 75-100 gallon home planted tank in my near future I hope. Lots has changed in the hobby since I was last in it (except for the lack of "Local" FS in NW WY. So folks on this site are a great community to join. Thanks for all the help many of you have given me unknowingly!

:thanks:

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to AA and welcome back to fish keeping!! :) Jackson Hole Wyoming is a beautiful town! My mother lived there for a while when she was a teenager/young adult and worked at the A&W there.

Back
Top Bottom