salt bug strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d.dog_fletcher

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi all . hope every one is having a good day . i am back at . last time i was on here i had a 250 gallon tank set up . well just say life kinda got in the way and i had no choice but to let it go . well here i am again but this time since i live in a way smaller house its cant be to big . i bought a used corallife bio cube 29 on the real cheep complete set up just no fish . couple problems i have with it its all stock . so with that said over the past couple weeks i been buying and ordering things to set it up my way . still waiting on a few things to come in next week . here is where problem 2 comes in . i am going to do a complete tear down and start over with this tank and well it came with a coral i have no clue what i am going to do with . i have no where for it to go till tank is all set back up and cycled hate to see it die but i just dont know . anyways here a few pics of what i got right now . few things and my sea water is on order and post to be here next week

very nice start look forward to see it's progression ,
welcome to AA hope you find all your answers as you come across any issues ,
see you on the forums feel free to share ,

seaweed

Hi, welcome back!

You should place one of those pics in the SW POTM contest section. Always an excellent chance of any photo winning :)

Back
Top Bottom