Semi-new Aquarist signing in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sedridor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi folks! I've recently gotten back in to the hobby since moving in to an apartment complex that allows up to 55g aquariums, and have been cutting my teeth on the hobby for the last month and a half with a 10g aquarium tank and the 55g tank I just got set up in the last few days! I love DIY projects and have an interest in ecosystem-style tanks, so my plan for this 55g is to create a self-sustaining (within reason) population of fancy guppies and Panda Corydoras. I'm surprised it took me this long to make an account here, to be honest, but I was hesitant to join an online community before at least getting my hands wet and learning some lessons on my own time. At any rate, great to be here and I'll upload some images of my setup as soon as I get a chance!

What took you so long!!! Welcome officially to the community!

Read a bunch! There is a great deal of info in the link of my signature about being new to keeping an aquarium. You can always do a search here for any info you might be curious about.

Thanks for the warm welcome! And I certainly appreciate the reading material, Autumnsky - this looks like a great resource!

Welcome :)

70 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

Back
Top Bottom