Somewhat new to aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skys54

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I'm now to AA and somewhat new to keeping a freshwater aquarium.

Before I got my 40 litter tank I did my research for about three weeks before I actually got it. The I went through all the processes and I've ended up with a successful tank, after getting my new tank I got the aquarium bug I love everything to do with keeping breeding and owning my tank. At the moment I have a pair of Swordtails that I breed without much success in my tank but I guess it's because I just haven't got the hang of it but, with joining this site I was hoping that if I need it (which I do) get some help if I need it, (which at the moment I need it)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm now to AA and somewhat new to keeping a freshwater aquarium.

Before I got my 40 litter tank I did my research for about three weeks before I actually got it. The I went through all the processes and I've ended up with a successful tank, after getting my new tank I got the aquarium bug I love everything to do with keeping breeding and owning my tank. At the moment I have a pair of Swordtails that I breed without much success in my tank but I guess it's because I just haven't got the hang of it but, with joining this site I was phong that if I need it (which I do) get some hall if I need it, (which at the moment I need it)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA, Skys54! We're all glad to have new people on the forum to share their knowledge with the many fish keepers here. If you have any questions you can always find an old post an post it there or make your own to post it on:) Happy fish keeping!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom