soooooo fascinating!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

molly

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I use the name Molly in remembrance of our late German Shepherd/terrier mix. She passed away January 15, 2011, and we have been greiving since... on one particularly difficult day, my boyfriend suggested that we go out and get some fish. We had the 29 gallon tank and the heater and what-not already; so, we filled up the tank and went out to the pet store. We picked mollies (of course), danios, guppies, zebras, scissor fish, plattys, and then a pleco, frogs, upside down catfish, and a couple others. Well, to say the least, they are fascinating... especially when I spotted a baby... there were 7 all together... back to the pet store for a baby holder... then the black mollies started to fight... separation... and the frogs mated yesterday! I could just go on and on about what happens in our tank... it's truly amazing.
:Dmolly

welcometoaa.gif

Just curious...did you get all those fish at once? Is your tank cycled?

Hi there! I love mollies. I want a dalmation molly so bad! They have a unique body and tale shape. Guppies are fun, you'll have a lot of fun watching them. Mine are all "friends" and school together. Good luck with your new obsession! It will very quickly consume you.

Back
Top Bottom