Stumbled upon this website and downloaded the app - I am new! Who r u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Frontosa

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everybody my name is Robert you can call me Bobby. I am new to this site and have no idea what to say or do so far. I previously had a 135 all glass aquarium with 11 Mpimbwe frontosa in it. Had to downsize to a 55 unfortinutely and my number of fish. Have only 6 fronts now. Two are about 6 inches.. The rest are between 3 and 5 inches. I usually do a lot of side projects like build fish take stands and matching canopies. Sell them on craigslist to other ppl. I am good at what I do as far as carpentry goes. Hmmm on the side I have a 20 long divided about 8-12 gallons. I have successfully bred convicts. First batch of fry was about 110. Current batch is around 99. They are easy to breed I understand but hey, it's fun. I sell them at 1 inch for 25 cents on craigslist all the time :) I have lots of questions about breeding frontosa though! I am ready to breed them! I don't think there ready though?

Hi and welcome. I hope you like this site. There are nice folks here.

Hey thanks. So dies anyone know how hard salt water is? I am thinking of switching if my fronts dont breed soon

Mr. Frontosa said:
Hey thanks. So dies anyone know how hard salt water is? I am thinking of switching if my fronts dont breed soon

Mr. Frontosa what do you keep temp at for your frontosa?

Back
Top Bottom