Thanks in advance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fujimo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just joined the site. Looks like a great forum with all the research info I'll need in one spot. Going to buy a 29g freshwater for the kiddos.
Thanks again,
FJ

Just joined the site. Looks like a great forum with all the research info I'll need in one spot. Going to buy a 29g freshwater for the kiddos.
Thanks again,
FJ
Hi Fujimo and welcome to AA. It is a great forum, with great people. All the info you need under one roof!!!.
I would just suggest to you to do as much research as possible on everything you do. Don't impulse buy fish or buy the lonely, cute, sad looking fish in the corner of the lfs(local fish store) tank. Also be cautious about the advice SOME lfs(especially the large chain stores) give out, especially about cycling your tank. In general, you CANNOT add fish straight away to a new tank, no matter what a lfs tells you. Plenty of great articles on here about everything you need to do, to set-up a nice, happy, healthy aquarium. Good luck with your new tank, I hope the kids love it....

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! :welcome:

Good luck with your new tank! As Ian said, you may be interested in the articles we have here! :) (look under "Articles" at the top of the page") :)

got 1

Found a clean working used 29 gallon. The origial owner had 2 gold fish that were getting too big for the tank . The articles and search feature should help me keep it going... Any & all advice is welcome!!!

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom