The new guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Horvy19

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a 14 biocube ,water tested it and tested lights. Not sure about the lighting and the book says nothing . The switches on the top of tank say led 1 led2 pc1pc2. Led 2 does nothing . Not sure which light is what and when and how long they should be running, also not seeing or hearing the fans going on?

Horvy19 said:
Just got a 14 biocube ,water tested it and tested lights. Not sure about the lighting and the book says nothing . The switches on the top of tank say led 1 led2 pc1pc2. Led 2 does nothing . Not sure which light is what and when and how long they should be running, also not seeing or hearing the fans going on?

Hi and welcome. Your better off starting a new thread in the saltwater section to get more help.

Start a build thread in the nano section.

With that being said I'm assuming all is plugged in right? Ok...

The LED's should be your moonlights. The PC stands for power compacts. You'll have 2 one daylight and one actinic.And your saying no lights are turning on? New or used tank?

Thanks not even sure how to navigate this app. Yet. All plugged in. New tank. Found it led2 is for light upgrade. But shouldn't my fans be going on at some point to cool lights

Horvy19 said:
Thanks not even sure how to navigate this app. Yet. All plugged in. New tank. Found it led2 is for light upgrade. But shouldn't my fans be going on at some point to cool lights

Yes fans should kick on at some point. My fans in my bio cube 29 kicked on when the daylights went on.

Great site so far! I'm going to get live rock today and I really can't wait! It's funny didn't think I'd get into this so much!

Back
Top Bottom