This is gonna be AWESOME!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joyler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone! I just happened to stumble upon this sight while doing some research and development to start my own tank. I am real excited to get involved in the online community. Im 24 and from Seattle (born and raised). I have had pets all my life, but now that I am on my own I want something to call my own! I want to create an amazing habitat for some fish that I can be proud to show off :) While in college, I had to take a quarter off, and with that spare time I decided I wanted to try breeding bettas. I was actually mostly successful the first time around (but couldn't figure out how to clean the breeding tank with out killing the fry so they died anyways :( ). Like most I think bettas are extremely beautiful, but I also love to just sit and watch them. I want to start a community tank and have a betta be the center piece! anywho...I really look forward to talking to you guys, and please feel free to give me your opinion on the best products...I am a bit of a perfectionist, and want my tank to look INCREDIBLE!
Thanks,
Josh

Welcome to the site and our shared addiction...oops, I meant hobby.

Hey - I love bettas too, but it looks like the mollies I choose to be the first inhabitants (a) don't have the same water req's and (2) the mollies seem to be taking over with babies!!

Anyways - welcome from one newbie to another.

Cloverdale said:
Hey - I love bettas too, but it looks like the mollies I choose to be the first inhabitants (a) don't have the same water req's and (2) the mollies seem to be taking over with babies!!

Anyways - welcome from one newbie to another.

Thank you! Ya...I've been tryin to research and figure out what works water wise, and also tryin to figure out the fish that will inhabit all parts of the tank! Anyways, welcome to you as well :)

Back
Top Bottom