Trying to break the lurking habit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

echo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
With this message I'm no longer a lurker but a member and it feels good! So, hello to everyone. Despite having a small freshwater tank for two years(with all the usual starting out problems) I consider my self a novice so I will have basic questions down the track- in particular how to upgrade to a larger tank but I'll post that in the relevant forum later.

Welcome to the site and the AA family!! Glad you decided to join us.

Pssst....come on over to the Salt side ;-)

Welcome to Aquarium Advice - I'm a newbie also - the site has loads of information - great people - and if you read the welcomes pitt420dude and roka64 you can tell we have a few "live ones" on the site - all great people and happy to help - enjoy

Borrow Money !? ---- Who? --- Oh, fijiwiqi -- Yeah I'm pretty sure we kicked him out of the family - we made our phone numbers unlisted and keep the curtains closed and lights low

Father of two girls, huh? That explains where your money went :D

Borrow Money !? ---- Who? --- Oh, fijiwiqi -- Yeah I'm pretty sure we kicked him out of the family - we made our phone numbers unlisted and keep the curtains closed and lights low

Father of two girls, huh? That explains where your money went :D

LOL I guess im the black sheep of the family:(

LOL! This is a fun forum! :D It is so nice to be able to joke around. I am a member of another forum also and on that one, everyone is sooooo serious about everything and they do a lot of arguing. :agrue: Not sure I will be going back to that one anymore. I like this one better. :)

Well with the stresses of everyday life the aquarium and this forum should not ad to the heavy load. Aquariums are for relaxation IMO and the times spent with one will relieve stress and help us to live longer. occasionally something happens with the tank and we get flustered when something goes wrong but the times in between are well worth it. if we can't joke around and enjoy our fishys' life then what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks are we doing this for?

i like to come home after a long day of work and sit in front of my tank and watch the fish swim carelessly through the water and let all the headaches and problems of the day melt away.

P.s. Hey Welcome to the site ECHO and glad you decided to stop being a peeping tom lol

Back
Top Bottom