Two newbies here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterlilly

Aquarium Advice Activist
:) Hello all me and my husband searched for quite some time on a hobby that we could do together and both enjoy, well three weeks ago we bought anquarium and fell in love with it. We have been married for going on three years in March and have a two year old daughter together, soon we will be putting together a 42.27 gallon fish tank by the 15 gallon fish tank we just bought three weeks ago. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

waterlilly :B-fly:

If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

You first. (y)

Anyway, welcome to AA! Sounds like you're gonna do the FW route with the new tank. I'm a salty, but still I'd like to congratulate you and your husband on your hobby choice and most of all for joining this great site.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone :oops: and Billsgate we live in the very north of Germany in a city called Kiel

I forgot to say that we will be doing a fresh water tank until we have enough knowledge to to a salt water tank

The Conscientious Marine Aquarist
by Robert M. Fenner

Aw, come on..... :D

If that's what ya'll really want, get this here book, read it, and think about it again.

Of course, I'm really, really biased towards SW. I want everybody I meet to get a SW tank. Don't put too much stock in my opinion. I'm sure there will be plenty of FW enthusiasts to convince you to go ahead with your original plans. Anyway, hope to (virtually of course) see you around.

Good luck.

austinsdad said:
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist
by Robert M. Fenner

Aw, come on..... :D

If that's what ya'll really want, get this here book, read it, and think about it again.

Of course, I'm really, really biased towards SW. I want everybody I meet to get a SW tank. Don't put too much stock in my opinion. I'm sure there will be plenty of FW enthusiasts to convince you to go ahead with your original plans. Anyway, hope to (virtually of course) see you around.

Good luck.

Well we want to one day but first we want to get our water fins use to it before we kill some innocent fish cause of stupidity,lol but one day in the futere we will get one.

Back
Top Bottom