Warm & watery Hello from Worcester, UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missuslindy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. Have been keeping fish in one form or another for the last 30 or so years. Since my move from the USA to the UK, I have only two tanks running in the house. First one is 260 ltrs with tropicals (large ghost knife, hoplostomus cat, some of my daughters rampant platy's, 3 x garra rufa, 3 x trilineatus cory, 3 x sternum cory, 5 x golden bard, 2 x weather loach, 3 x clown loach,tatia galaxia cat, 2 x bristlenose plecs) and 3 x discus. Second is a nano tank in my daughters room that has platy's, shrimp, hill stream loach, otocinclus. I have kept, or attempted to keep, over the years a large variety of fresh & marine tanks. I find fish both fascinating and relaxing to watch.

Currently I am here for heater recommends for my discus as the Eheim/Jaeger is not doing the job for my tank as one of my discus has stopped eating. My visitherm cracked as did a cheap little I had lying around. Due to the recent snow here, the ambient temp of the room is now very cold.

My second venture is to refine my diy sump. Will cruise those forums in a bit to see some ideas. I love making as much as I can as I can't blame anyone else it it all goes wrong!!

Nice meetin' y'all don't be a stranger!

Many thanks,
Missuslindy

Back
Top Bottom