Well Hai There!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TechnoFish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, My name is Tim. I just joined yesterday. This August, when I move, I WAS planning to set up a 2 gallon, a 2.5 gallon, a 6 gallon, a 10 gallon, a 15 gallon, and a 29 gallon. My friend made a recommendation to just set up one huge tank. So, thats what I'm going to do. I'm going to set up just a 6 gallon AND a 55 gallon monster. In the 55 gallon, it will all be planted...and awesome. I'm going to throw in a few Neons, Angels, Cats, Dwarf Gouramis, and maybe a snail. Incase I need any advice, I'm coming right to this forum for help. Thanks!:fish1:

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your tanks. Lots of great people & info here :).

new to the forum, have a question already! 37 g tank. 5 small clown loach, 3 neons, 5 glow. Question has to do with Sand. Have had the sand since setting up, over a year ago. Seeing dark discoloration in the corners and a small amount through out the sand. I do stir for gas. Not certain what this can be and/or how to get rid of. Any thoughts?

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your tanks. Lots of great people & info here :).

Thanks I'm really looking forward to it. This is the forum with the kindest community and I will recommend it to many, many people!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom