Well Hello There Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obscurans

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've just recently started a 30 Gallon planted freshwater hex tank (using alot of information from this site). Finally got around to making a profile and just wanted to say hello. My tank is still in progress at the moment but I've already been through so much with it. I'll post all the details sometime, this is just a quick hello from myself and my healthy and happy fish friends.:fish2:

Just a quick bio of myself.
-I'm a college student about to graduate (after the summer)
-I have so many hobbies, most including some form of watersports. Scuba diving, fishing, sailing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing. I'm happiest when in or on the water. I've been called a fish by my mother since i was 4.
-I'm new to the aquarium keeping.
-I love fish too much and get very sad when bad things happen to them.
-I love to learn things, I'm one of those people that is really into trivia, and memorizes stupid facts about pointless things.

I like answering questions so feel free to ask me anything, I'm still learning about this hobby as well, so I know I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome! Glad you are here. Sounds like a nice tank. Hope all is settled down with it.

Back
Top Bottom