What’s up everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bartledangit

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all I’m brand new to the hobby just bought a 29G tank so my toddler and I have a project…I’m probably gonna have tons of questions about stocking options because I like all the fish lol

Welcome! It's easy to like all the fish, lol.

Best thing to do is look at a bunch of stores and check which fish just always grab your attention a (keep a list if that works for you)! Having all the names helps to to hone in on which is the best most desired fish to keep, and will do well in a 29G.

[Save any fish on the list needing a bigger tank for the next "bigger" tank you might get to in the future.]

Fish need ideal environments, and some fish should not be kept together. So finding the certain top of the list fish and seeing if they can live together is a little like solving a puzzle.

Water temperature
pH
size
aggressiveness
can't live with certain fish of the same types, or must live with fish of the same types.

Fish body shapes, colors and where they live in the tank, top, upper, mid lower bottom, are all considerations.

Check out the Aquarium Advice article link in my signature about how to get a solid enjoyable aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom