Whats up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

canucksfan1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys hows it going i'm new to the forum not so much to keeping fish i currently have 4 tanks set up 1 55 for my 12 inch oscar a 55 for a community of fish (will be moving fish once they get a lil larger) a 29 with 2 convicts coming soon (gettin them for free from some guy that was in the pet store trying to get rid of them) and an empty for now 23 that will be gettin a few of the fish from the 55 when some of the others get bigger.

Right now in my 55 i have 2 2" blood parrots, 3 angels (1 1.5" and 2 less the 1"), 2 2"rosy barbs, 2 2" dwarf gouramis, 2 1" clown loaches, 1 3" weather loach, 1 3" pleco, 1 2" rainbow shark, and 1 8" ropefish. I know that is going to be to many fish when they get bigger which is why i will be moving some of the fish that stay smaller to my 23 and right now i have more then enough filtration with a whisper 60 and 2 aquaclears (20 and 30) so no worries there.

Anyway thats what i have as of now hopefully i will start a saltwater someday soon talk to you guys on the forum

Back
Top Bottom