When someone says "So tell me about yourself..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgerhold0513

Aquarium Advice Newbie
...I never know what to say... but I'll give it a shot.
Hi!
I live in Powhatan VA, about 40 minutes southwest of Richmond.
I got started with fish about two years ago, when I moved in with the hubby. I guess it was a compromise that turned into an addiction!
I love animals of all shapes and sizes, fur, feathers, or scales. Well, my husband grew up in a house full of cats, birds, dogs, and random rescued wild animals. So when I went to him about aquiring some pets of our own, he was't exactly thrilled. I convinced him we needed a dog, to keep a watchful eye; we got a cat, because I simply refuse to live without one; and we purchased a 20 gallon tank, and started a freshwater tropical community tank. These days, we sit in the living room at night and he watches tv, and I watch my fish.
We've upgraded to a 60 gallon new world cichlid tank in the living room; I have our 20 gallon (long) tank in my hobby room, with just some plants in it; and we have a 2 gallon betta setup in the kitchen.

Welcome to AA, I'm an animal enthusiast as well!
I have guinea pigs, tortoises, leopard geckos, cats, bearded dragons, and 2 parrots, I also have a 10 gallon and 55 gallon tank
Welcome to AA, any questions you have, anything you need I'll be happy to help
Welcome to AA!

Back
Top Bottom