yo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opearson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,
I am a new member on here. I am 26yrs old and live in Oxford, UK. Grew up with a fish tank in the house, since I moved out of my parents house thought I better go and buy one too!
I have a Juwel Reckord 70 (15gallon) freshwater planted tank. Fishes: 5 zebra danios, 4 clown loaches, and an SAE (a REAL pink flying fox). Planted up with ferny things and amazonian swords and some other little plants at the front that I cannot remember the names of :?: !
I am hoping to get new ideas and help to sort out the problems of a new fish tank.
opearson

[center:c6f4bceced] :smilecolros: Welcome to AA, opearson! :n00b: [/center:c6f4bceced]

I have a Juwel Reckord 70 (15gallon) freshwater planted tank. Fishes: 5 zebra danios, 4 clown loaches, and an SAE (a REAL pink flying fox). Planted up with ferny things and amazonian swords and some other little plants at the front that I cannot remember the names of !
That's quite a lot of large fish for that size of a tank. Clown loaches can reach 12" if they grow old enough. For the most part they get 6-8" in a tank. I don't recall how large the SAE gets, but it may be a fish that doesn't belong in that tank.
I am hoping to get new ideas and help to sort out the problems of a new fish tank.
Problems? Post in the FW Getting Started Forum and we will help you out!

Back
Top Bottom