yo from IA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbhawk1976

Aquarium Advice Newbie
back to the hobby after 7 yr absence while getting three kids to the age where they could enjoy the hobby too...and i can justify time committment to wife..(kids wanted it honey) along with the seemingly daily purchases.....well i am abiut a month in and in decent shape..i think. little diatom issue but started using ro water for topoffs and will use for next wc going forward...no sump here but i am ok with that..next upgrade will have current 55 for sump but that is a few yrs out.....getting octopuss1000 hob prot skimmer this week and will have to decide if the one hob filter w/biowheel will be enough.....
major issue i have is finding good water movement combo with the fixed ph shooting r to l on back of tank and 800 gph (may just be too much)? on the l shooting up and to front...fine line between corals gettin too much or too little?..error on side of too much?..thanks and glad to b back!...livestock: 2 bangai cards...roy gram..scooter blenny...yellow blenny...clark clown...cl shrimp..pepp shrimp...5-7 snails ...corals: button polys (5) frags...2 leathers...mushrooms...and candy cane...and i cant believe it but juv clark clown is hosting a condi anom....pretty sweet

Back
Top Bottom